- The NICHD is a national government organization that provides funding for reach about child development. Their website offers information for families about typical and atypical child development, and provides information about other national and local research studies that may be of interest.
- The CDC is a national government organization that provides information and conducts research about health related-topics. The website provides information, data and statistics, and free resources about child development for all families.
- The AARTS Center at Rush provides offers of the art services, research programs, and resources for individuals with, or at-risk for, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) across the lifespan.
- The MSU Autism Research Lab is conducting leading research in the areas of social communication development and early intervention for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- This website is a useful resource for Illinois families looking for information about local services, supports, and resources for their child.
- This website is a useful resource for Illinois families looking to get started in the Illinois Early Intervention system. If you don’t live in Illinois, you can contact us to learn about how to initiate early intervention services in your local area.
The following are research articles summarizing studies that have evaluated the efficacy and effectiveness of Reciprocal Imitation Training (RIT).